A pearl

7:37 AM



Maybe this is as sacred to me as the peace blanket, as Christ jumping in to protect me in an unfair fight against spirits, or God crowning me and calling me "MINE" .

There are some moments when scriptures of the Bible become literal in my life.

I'm not sure if I'm actually going to post this... 
Each pearl is sacred to me. 

 I say that our Father is so, for lack of a better word, precious.

It's like, when you're talking to God and think He's only paying attention to the grand things YOU prioritize, and the next day He does something to show you He was listening to the small detail you deemed unimportant to Him. Then you're in shocked like "oh, I didn't know you were listening to that part." and it lights you're world because you realize He was actually listening to every detail, minor to major.

But that minor detail was actually something on your heart, that you were embarrassed to speak on .

I feel like, I've digressed so major. Yeah, I definitely may not post this. 

All I'm saying is that, God moves my heart by the slightest things and many times, I wonder if I could ever do the same. 

Moments ago, I just wanted God. 
I didn't wish for my mother, I didn't want to run to my dad, nor did I wish there was another man to comfort me.  I just wanted God and He moved. Not in shock, but like "wait, she said Me right?" haha

and yes, this all happened while I was on the toilet. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images