This Chapter feels really good!

10:20 AM


"You'll always be disappointed, if you're trying to produce outside of your purpose. " -StevenFurtick

Heard these words last month and I finally received the revelation  of them today. 
------

When you've applied to jobs you knew you weren't supposed to.  When you've considered taking ones that was in the COMPLETE  opposite direction of your purpose. When things don't work out and no one calls you back and you're FRUSTRATED. 


I went from, "I'm 20 something, should be at such and such point in my life right now",
 "I should be there! *said after watching something on tv* " 
"why aren't they calling me?  I more than qualify! " "maybe I should take this job. It's not what I want to do in life. But the pay looks great!"

My now reaction to actually saying those things . ..

Reaction exhibit A:
😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

In case you can't see that.

Reaction exhibit B:

Anyway, when I've finally & truly just let. Jesus. take. the wheel in my life .

Jesus turned it around to:
 "congratulations, you've been featured on Refinery 29." - August 4, 2016
"Congratulations,  you've been featured in Vogue. -Sept 21, 2016
"Congratulations,  you've been featured in TEEN VOGUE "- October 12, 2016

I now have my own website & business that I thought would take YEARS to do and God made it all possible in much less time I thought it'd take.




 "When you align your heart with God's heart & your plans with God's purposes...God will give you the this the rest of the work has to grasp for..."


Without  Christ... I. can. do. NOTHING!
However, WITH Christ ALL things are possible!

PHILIPPIANS 4:13!
Matthew 6:33







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images