Let Me Tell Ya'll What God did...with His cool self!

7:30 PM



                                 First and foremost :


23 
Jeremiah 9:23-24
This is what the Lord says:

“Don’t let the wise boast in their wisdom,
    or the powerful boast in their power,
    or the rich boast in their riches.
24 
But those who wish to boast
    should boast in this alone:
that they truly know me and understand that I am the Lord
    who demonstrates unfailing love
    and who brings justice and righteousness to the earth,
and that I delight in these things.
    I, the Lord, have spoken!"

Two weeks ago, I felt drained. As though I was fighting battles on all fronts, for a month and failing at them...ALL.

Now, I look up the battles are won & gone, my goal check list that I made MONTHS ago are checked off. The online magazine that customers can shop directly from AND could incorporate this blog on is established.
                                   
                                        God checked them all off!

I'm looking at the papers like:
                    "wait....Father, You just checked off my entire list. You've even bypassed some of the goals that I THOUGHT were required accomplishments, that I THOUGHT I was too inadequate to even get to the position I'm trying to reach. 
Yet,  here You are " CHECK, CHECK, CHECK, Don't need that. We can skip that. Let's not burn that bridge we'll used it later. I've qualified you. CHECK, CHECK . OK. It's GOOD" "

Still, I'm here in shock like, "He really just did all that." "WHY is He so good to me?" "I thought it was going to take years!"
And then God uses someone else to tell me, "What would take you a lifetime to accomplish, I can do in a day."

"But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day." - 2 Peter 3:8


So here I am, astonished. Beyond grateful. Nothing less than thankful for His goodness. His kindness. His mercy. His grace. His love. He, Himself, in all that He is.

I write this because, I finally understand glory. God's glory.

There's NONE like Him. He's the embodiment of the definition of love. 
Yes, even if He didn't do such things, my thankfulness is the same. 

My youngest brother got saved recently.
He's registered for classes. He's ready to move on his own.
He looks to me as an example of how to look to Christ.
Our home is our first ministry.

I pray in Jesus' name that he continues headstrong with Christ. That he falls in love so deeply, it soothes and removes the pain he's endured.
Soon. It's happened with me.


All Glory To God our Father in Heaven.
  






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images