5:32 PM

Whooo! God blessed me with not 1 but 2 job interviews this week.
Lately, things have been pretty bad for my family and I.When I say bad... I mean really bad, but its ok. I know things are going to work themselves out... [CORRECTION] God is working things out as He always does by putting things in order and opening doors & windows of opportunity.
To be honest, when things were going downhill I wanted to blame God like, "why and how did you let this happen? Why let it get this far!" But I could never bring myself to blame Him for anything. Especially when its something that I was given the choice to change. It feels like I'd be biting the hand that feeds me. I guess that why I stopped looking at current issues as a problem and more like a blessing in disguise. Having things go wrong got me off my butt and made me become active in my life.  I went from SAYING I want to do more to actually DOING more. God: "Marissa, All you had to do was get up and move your feet. I got you." Haha funny isn't He.
Anywho, as I see this is getting too long. I finished both interviews this week. I got one. Would it be too much to pray for the other? I hope not. I don't like feeling greedy, but I want to help my family. Im pretty sure He understands. anywho,  Thank you Jesus!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images