CHECKPOINT. SAVED!

2:42 PM



Lately, I've found random goal sheets I've once written out and later realize that they've been accomplished.
                                                                     
                                                                     God did it all.


There were constant moments in my life where I've gotten complacent in a job, that was only supposed to be another step into progression. Not a permanent home. Whenever I've done that, a feeling of being stuck or thoughts of “should be doing more!” would overwhelm me.

Chapters are chapters and books are books.  Some jobs or school you’re in to get you to your next step are just CHAPTERS in the BOOK of your career.



I used to worry about whether I've done my job well, or if I was doing something wrong. However, it was simply and perfect uncomfortable pricking that I'd get when I've tried to make a seasonal place a permanent home.

Now that this online magazine is up in running, I remember all the different aspirations I've wanted as a child/teenager and how amazing God is to bring them all together.

I wanted to own a magazine company.
I wanted to model for most of my life, but didn't want the fashion world's weight & trend pressures.
I wanted to design my own clothes.

I later thought I'll major in Fashion journalism, Fashion Marketing and Fashion Business.

   However, I also had a heavy interest in psychology and wanting to be that ear that everyone in some point in their life wish they had. Someone with a pure interest in understanding them. Non-judgmental. Give advice when needed or just listen

(There was also a point when I was 12 I wanted to be a marine biologist and swim with giant sea turtles (at 17 it became whale sharks). However, I didn't figure that one out yet.)

    Now, I write articles for my website. I'm the face of my own clothes and other designers. I sit and write this post for someone who may be confused and doubt it will all come together. I am reminded and I can't exclaim enough...


 ROMANS 8:28 ALL THINGS WORK OUT FOR THE GOOD OF THOSE THAT LOVE THE LORD

It all worked out. What once looked like puzzle pieces that fit neither here or there, are now a beautiful picture. What once had my depressed and confused about whether my life was going in the right direction or anywhere at all, has circled back and came together perfectly.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images