Random thoughts from a wondering mind PT 1

12:19 PM

Sooo, I'm currently away from my journal and I need to upchuck some thoughts that are physically making me sick. Here, right now, all proper English diction and punctuation rules are on vacation so don't judge me for lack thereof if you're reading this.

I met this person a week ago. She's funny, crazy, outgoing and stylish like me. However, she seems to be the tails to my heads on a coin. She's the bad side of me. The old me and some parts of the bad/worldly me I never got to be. She's the unsaved, trapped by the world, sex feining, money enslaved me.
This is indeed the first time the quote
  "what you don't like about someone else is what you truly dislike about yourself."
Comes into place and is actually true. Is she me? If so, I do AND don't like  the reflection.
I know my thoughts aren't fair. No, I'm not going to "defriend" her because of them. But will I slip and unwillingly/unconsciously become her? I doubt it, I'd like to think I've become stronger in Christ. Less swayed by society.
Main point:
I just don't like that I can identify her-me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images