Hidden Fear

10:03 AM

Last night the last two things I watched was Piranha and Beavis & Butthead. However, before those two I watched Wildfire. I finally watched the ending and I was touched; maybe that's what sparked ny dream.
I dreamt that everything was perfect in my life. Not that every implication had met it's solution, but because I was happy. So happy that I cried, but then my tears of joy became of sadness. Because everything was so perfect I couldn't believe it and I hated for it to end.
As I stood there on the altar getting wedded to someone I love with everything within me and having the "ok" from God to finally allow me to feel that way. No guilt to wether it was wrong, no doubt he was the one and no inclination to anything negative. And the  way I felt knowing that I was equally loved back was...impeccable.
I was asked why did I feel that way?  All I remember saying in the dream was: "it's perfect. It's all so perfect and I'm actually happy. I just don't want it to end."

I think in the dream I either tried to push everything away before it got the chance to leave or grabbed hold of everything as if I already expected it to. Infact that's something I actually do.
But why do I think pure happiness is temporary? Or at least for myself?

A gift given then taken.

I don't expect things to always be perfect, but I do expect to always be happy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images