You who love me, thank you

10:15 PM

Well, since I need something to write on and I really want a prayer journal (which I'm still going to search for because I really want one and to enrich my prayer life 7fold.) But I don't know what to expect from today, I'm nervous. All in all however everything goes I'm going to trust You. You who have kept me from so much including myself. You who have never foresaken me just as Your word says You wouldn't. You who know the entirety of my heart. Who know my ways and wrong doing before I do them and while I do them and STILL love me the same. You who loves me so much You correct me because You sincerely want the best for me! You who loves me like no other will ever! You who loved me since the unction, the idea of me entered your mind. You who have saved me from my own mind. Who gave me meaning. you who give mean multiple reasons to live. You who saved me not only from my multiple methods of ending myself. You who have blessed me with the thought of You. You who have blessed me with a relationship with you. It'a true indeed that we do not find You but it is You who chooses us. I would not exist without You. I would not know Love without You, I would not know Life without You. You are indeed the lover of my soul. Whichever You choose to go Lord I want to follow. I think it is officially within me to stalk You wherever You go. So whatever happens today. Your my choice, I love you. However south they go, I KNOW You have a plan. Your plans are perfect. Anything Your Awesomeness put Hands to is perfect. I trust You. I'll look to You. Hold my hand. Yesterday, before I listened to music, there was the oddest warmth on my hand. As though someone wanted my attention, just to hold my hand. Nothing else needed to be said or done, but You just held my hand. I thought what I thought and didn't dwell on it, but now thank You. My Love! Thank you for showing me You're here. As always. Closer than ever. I love you too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images