Forgotten journal log

6:59 AM

Note: this journal entry is about 2 months old. Still, it's a long lines of moments in celibacy others don't talk about. If it helps you, cool. If not, I hope it was a great read for you.

My friend and I seem to go through the same things in a week span apart. She'd over come the temptation of lust last night, yet just last week I had to Txt her concerning how bad I wanted to sleep with this one guy? That following week, sex with him was the only thing I could think about. I forced myself to be busy with clients, my blogs and shopping so I could think of other things. Anything other the craving I had of him . Later, as usual a split road is presented before me and I'd hear Christ saying "just choose Me" it is more than enough to overcome any battle. It's basically Jesus saying "you can't win this on your own Tag Me in." Isaiah 41:13 (Hopefully you guys are aware of tag team wrestling. Btw, The Rock or Undertaker anyday ) Anywho, just choosing Christ alone is more than enough. Plus, I really didn't want to go through the same process of conviction (which is my favorite feeling, but that's a different topic ) feeling guilty (aka Satan's audacity to rub it in), having to repent for something I knew I shouldn't have done, having God forgive me (for the same thing for the 300th time ) and taking myself double the time to forgive myself. I consistently tell God how much I love Him. Then I think of how love is a verb-an ACTION word . I want to say it, SHOW it and mean it. John 14:15 "If you love me, keep my commands." NIV What also helped was reading more, being transparent and honest to God about what I'm feeling and fasting. Because fasting disciplines your flesh! Whether for an hour, 3 hours or a day. Isaiah 58-6 “ Is this not the fast that I have chosen: To loose the bonds of wickedness, To undo the heavy burdens, To let the oppressed go free, And that you break every yoke? "

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images