Relationship Status

6:34 PM

Firstly, I'm getting really annoyed with people asking my relationship status with a tone of rushing me.

Like, CAN I LIVE? Happily single whilst getting my character and life together, instead of just being with someone just because. .. or no? *crickets*

Real reason?

You ever been afraid to be with someone out of how you are with God?
For instance, I don't this I can treat some one else how they deserve to be treated if I don't even treat God, how He deserves.

Like, I'm bad with communication (funny thing is I've ended most of my relationships over the same thing- poor communication )
Anywho, I don't always consistently talk with those I important to me. Same goes with my relationship with God. I don't always talk to Him as often as I should and because I know better and it's difficult for me to do so....if I can't communicate properly to the One person I should get it right with, how then will I with another?

Maybe it's a first naturally then spiritually thing. Or did I just twist that for my own sanity?

I just want my heart and character to be right. I want to properly be the crown of my husband. Especially, when I don't believe in divorce. So it can't just be anyone. Let's prevent  both of miserable and anxious for death to do us part.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images