My turn up VS. Your turn up

11:39 PM

It's not that deep to go club/bar hoppin' EVERY. WEEKEND.
  Do y'all not get tired of doing the same thing every weekend.

Try something different: Read a book, plan travel destinations and go, take a sushi class, go to a paintball field  & war it out w/your friends  Something other than the usual.
I actually like reading, plus there's a snow storm going on in chicago rn that I'm not too happy about.  Not surprised, because it is Chicago after all.  Just not too chipper about it.

Anywho. ..

Sweetie this book , some tea and fuzzy socks are EVERYTHING over destroying my liver & having some random think it's ok to just dance up on me & touch me. No, sweetie,  I'm cool right here.

But yall enjoy your Saturday

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images